You are looking at the HTML representation of the XML format.
HTML is good for debugging, but is unsuitable for application use.
Specify the format parameter to change the output format.
To see the non HTML representation of the XML format, set format=xml.
See the complete documentation, or API help for more information.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<api>
  <query-continue>
    <allpages gapcontinue="Test2" />
  </query-continue>
  <query>
    <pages>
      <page pageid="171" ns="0" title="TelCo August">
        <revisions>
          <rev xml:space="preserve">== Access ==

* Wednesday, August 7th, 2 pm CET
* via Skype
* at least one responsible person per partner and all WP leaders or deputies should take part in the telco

== Participants ==
* Jens Lehman (InfAI)
* Sandra Prätor (vacation)
* 

== Agenda ==


=== General ===

* Robert: update data for Brox for GeoKnow Enlarged at http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/page/home --&gt; status?


===WP1===

*due deliverables

** M12: D1.3.2 Continuous Report on Performance Evaluation - OpenLink
** M12: D1.4.1     Initial prototype of the GeoKnow Generator - Ontos


latest action
* benchmark server is called “benchmark.openlinksw.com” ; users who want to access to the machine should contact hwilliams@openlinksw.com who an arrange ssh access to server via user provided public key
* JIRA: no license yet, apparently only academic institutions can apply for it '''To Do''' : InfAI apply for access and share 
* requirements on analysis process: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkoUwhE5wPUSdGk5T1R5NmNwM0psQjdPcjhkM21qMmc#gid=0 : telco was organized,
* tool list to be extended: http://wiki.geoknow.eu/Internal:WP/1/Tools : all partners can add/edit with their tools
* collaboration with LOD2 project: on debian package, LOD2 Stack, might slow down WP1 work a little  
* all (mostly InfAI, Athena, Ontos, OpenLink): add [[Internal:WP/1/Tools|GeoKnow Generator tools]] and [[Internal:WP/1/Related|other related tools]]
* Jon Jay working on user interface for GeoKnow generator: work delayed 
* authentication amended to users? - up for discussion, Control Access? e.g: guest user, rights
* next geo-generator telco will be postponed due to Athena-meeting
* http://wiki.geoknow.eu/Internal:WP/1/Tools : partners input required!!!!
'''TODO''' Everyone: cross-check user requirements documents whether anything is missing.

===WP2===

due deliverables
* M06: D2.2.1 Integration of External Geospatial Databases - ATH, InfAI
* M12: D2.3.1     Prototype of built-in geospatial capabilities - OpenLink


latest action
* D2.3.1 work just started, query optimization in progress, getting cardinalities right, geospatial locality,
* Mirko: use new LGD datasets and try loading them
* T2.1 OpenLink [M3]: Load OSM as SQL into Virtuoso, will convert openstreetmap to virtuoso and then Costas would test it: Mirko needs to load the data again in order to test it
* T2.1 InfAI [M3]: Provide an RDF full dump of OSM - ONGOING
* T2.2 OpenLink [M3]: Provide &quot;Natural Earth&quot; datasets conversion tools - basically done,
* Orri: “there is now a cost model that is correct” - difference between sql and sparql: factor 2.5x (Virtuoso compared to MonetDB) '''ToDO''' Arrange Telco between OpenLink and * Athena to discuss contributions on DB internals in regard to query optimization, ToDo: Hugh: Needs to put the tools into the OpenSource tree and contact Athena
* T2.2 Athena [M6]: Initial ETL bridge tool for mapping spatial SQL GIS to RDF/GeoSPARQL --&gt; [Ongoing]/In schedule/Support for shapefiles, Oracle and PostGIS databases [done]

===WP3===

due deliverables
* M09: D3.1.1 Development of first prototype for spatially interlinking data sets - InfAI
* M11: D3.2.1     Fusing of geographic features     - Athena

latest action
* D3.1.1 ask for a shift to M13, change in DoW
* Axel [M11+]: Integrate D3.2.1 implementation into LIMES
* Axel: Create other/better specs for DBpedia
'''To Do:''' set up telco to clarify several aspects 


===WP4===

due deliverables
* M12: D4.1.1 Initial release spatial-semantic exploration component - InfAI


latest action
* discussion of heat map visualisation
* http://sightsmap.com
* T4.2 InfAI [M6]:Available at http://cstadler.aksw.org/notmyprojects/WidgetChoreography/
* T4.2 InfAI [M8]: Design an initial mockup for batch editing and reconciliation of spatial data within the GeoKnow Generator: 
* widgets set
* T4.3 Unister: start collecting your envisioned use-case scenarios and workflows in a document
** update:work in progress, use cases set up on how to use the collected data


===WP5===

due deliverables
* M09: D5.1.1 RDF representation of RFID information - BROX


latest action
* Task 5.1, InfAI (with feedback from Brox): create a list of relevant datasets in the web of data until end of February
** OpenLink/BROX: find out how to integrate a BI tool to provide added value for the use case 
** For a later deliverable (not the next one:) Find BI questions that can be answered by (a) available data (b) that would need integrating more data - ask users what they want
** BROX: full conversion of required message types  -&gt; no EDI anymore, only CSV to RDF, '''ToDo:''' BROX: get in touch with Andreas (UNISTER) and Alejandra (ONTOS) on use case at the end of the month Clarification on the subject (if at all)
** Jens/Michael Martin provide WP 5 (Mirko)  with relevant datasets--&gt;Clarification needed
** Matthias: reg. Sparqlify: get in touch with Claus, (parental leave for 1 more month) https://github.com/AKSW/Sparqlify
'''To do:''' Christiane: send email to Matthias for clarification


===WP6===

due deliverables
* M06: D6.1.1 Report on customer data selection and retrieval - Unister, InfAI: collection of data, report finalized
* M12: D6.1.2 Report on customer data preparation and transformation for linked data usage - Unister
* M12: D6.2.1 Integration component model for the E-Commerce use case - Unister


latest action
* get in touch with Konrad Höffner (InfAI)
* Claus: set up WikiPage 
* Unister: organise meeting/telco to discuss WP6 (ongoing)--&gt; maybe done in Athens
* telco on Task 6.2- (ongoing)
* D6.1.2 started prototype linking, in progress
* D6.2.1 started prototype linking, in progress, suggested to move deadline further as it requires a lot of workload


===WP7===

due deliverables
* M08: D7.3.1 First standardization report - InfAI. OpenLink, Ontos
* http://wiki.geoknow.eu/Internal:WP/1/Related#Standards , standards that are in use [ALL] : to complete the list
* M12: D7.1.3  First dissemination report - Ontos, on track
* M12: D7.2.1  Exploitation plan - Unister     

latest action
* Mirko (Brox) to add one about LDBC meeting
* report to Alejandra the papers founded by GeoKnow
* Alejandra: remind all partners of how to add GeoKnow publications (for dissemination)


===WP8===

due deliverables
* M06: D8.2.1 Intermediate project report - InfAI 
** about to be submitted  	 


'''Management'''

* Enlargement (negotiation meeting on June 14, extended DoW and GPFs in preparation)
* Negotiating meeting at July 12 
* DoW changes to be completed until: July 6, most changes fixed
'''TODO:''' Nadine to look into an issue financial numbers for IMP (InFAI will get a mail on this)

'''Fixes for the DoW'''
* For task 6.2 has dependencies -&gt; overall scheduled too early (awaiting mail)
* EDF 2014 in Athens: http://2014.data-forum.eu


'''Dissemination and Cooperation'''

[http://2013.eswc-conferences.org ESWC]
blogposts
meetings 
Tweet! @geoknow


'''General'''
Next Telco : September 4th</rev>
        </revisions>
      </page>
      <page pageid="2" ns="0" title="Test">
        <revisions>
          <rev xml:space="preserve">{{#customtitle:My custom header|My custom Title}}

everyone should be able to read this but only logged in users should be able to write here.</rev>
        </revisions>
      </page>
    </pages>
  </query>
</api>